Skip to main content

Esri Conference - 7/11 - Day 1

Today 7/11 is the first day of the Esri conference in San Diego. After a triathlon in Boulder on Sunday then hopping on a plane to CA, I am a little tired. Thank goodness for coffee..

Also on this trip I brought my own iPad which made it much easier to blog and not have to deal with the time of booting a PC. I will try to post some pictures taken with the iPad and post them....

Note: when I tried to post a picture, I could not do it directly from the iPad. I had a couple of options. One purchase an app or use a service like photo bucket.. I used photo bucket to upload this picture from the San Diego baseball park.




If they don't have a game going on you can walk down to the outfield fence....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day - 2 Oracle Open World

Day – 4 Oracle Open World